Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Monday, August 4, 2008

Celebrating a Birthday!

Chuck and I met Linda and their Mom at Fuego Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar to have a birthday lunch for Edith. This was our first visit to this restaurant and we were more than pleased with the food, ambiance and service. While we kept the celebration quiet (we didn't want the hoo-haa of the song and the big sombrero) we were not shy about the food. We each ordered something different and all of it was spectacular.





Sadly I only had my Iphone and the lighting was dim but I think the pictures are good enough to get the general idea across.
Chuck had a burrito,

I had Huaraches de Birra de Res (marinated shredded beef - I think mine was the best !!),


Linda had Milanesa de Pollo


and Edith had a chicken enchilada.


No one left hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I have to get an enchilada! Thanks for checking out my blog and hopefully I'll post a bread about making bread soon!