Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Casablanca...A Few Great Lines

I watched Casablanca last night. This is one film that just keeps getting better and better. Eventually, one becomes a 'line' aficionado.

Here are some of my favorites (I may have to watch it AGAIN!):

If she can stand it
I can
Play it

Your secret will be safe with me

Just like any other man, only more so

Round up the usual suspects

Honest? Honest as the day is long (not)

Just a lucky guy

We will be there at 6....I will be there at 10

about the Cafe Americain...But I've no excuse to close it
Find one

Monsieur - I'm shocked...shocked to find there is gambling going on here

Major Strassa has been shot...round up the usual suspects!

and finally

Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

No comments: