Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oberweis, Bischoff's and Braum's...it's all good!

Tuesday was a first for me. I went to Oberweis for ice cream. When it comes to food addictions, ice cream is pretty high on my list. So you can imagine how delighted I was to indulge in yet another delicious ice cream creation by yet another high quality provider.


Here are some shots of our biking group indulging in the creamy wonderment...





Originally a New Jersey girl, my favorite ice cream place there was Bischoff's.
Having relocated, you can bet I lost no time at all finding a comparable place in Arkansas either. They have Braum's. Generally it was the ice cream that I've been after, but Braum's has great steaks, dairy products and emergency produce you can buy and take home, as well. Pretty much all you need in one place!

No comments: