Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mountain biking in Deer Grove

Today Chuck and I biked the single track mountain trails for 10 miles in Deer Grove. We saw a doe and her baby just before they escaped in a ravine. These were some of the first deer I have seen here and so I cannot call it 'deerless grove' any longer!

After the ride, we went to Biaggi's for lunch and had some wonderful stuff:
Chuck had spinach pasta with crab and lobster that was quite delicious. I opted for the Chilean sea bass, which was on a bed of spinach and red pepper sauce with garlic mashed potatoes. See for yourself, both were great!





They have incorporated a new policy regarding bread. I think it is great. They ask if you would like to have some; since so much has gone to waste in the past they now bring it only if you answer yes to the question. Just another way to avoid unnecessary waste.

No comments: