Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Role Reversal and more...

Today I was part of the NW Chicago Swat Team, whose sole purpose was to clean out whatever was left in the condo that used to belong to Chuck's mom. She has since re-established herself in her new digs and just recently came to agreement with the buyer of her old place.
We met at the appointed hour and each seemed to find the task that was most suited to each of us. Three hours later the three of us (Chuck, his sister Linda and I) stood in the living room wondering how we managed to get everything done so quickly and so well. Later we went to Panera's for lunch and it was great.
For dinner we did role reversal today. Chuck cooked and I did dishes...I think I got the better end of the deal! It was spectacular...Lamb Shanks in a tasty sauce and scalloped potatoes and spinach...Yum!

No comments: