Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Friday, October 5, 2007

Getting back into the routine

Today I was still feeling a little lethargic but decided that one full day off (yesterday) was all I was giving to this malaise. So I got out and biked for eight miles (not as much as usual, but a start) before I felt the need to rest. I just went round and round the neighborhood and the more I think about it, the more this planned walkable neighborhood looks like an upgraded city from NJ.




Then on the way in, these two copters were doing maneuvers overhead...just like back in NJ.



Later on I took KC bird in for a pedicure and he is walking much better now. Poor thing was so stressed in the vet's office I had to make him take a nap with me this afternoon. He (and I) is/are much better now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to go bike riding sometime once I get my bike out of cobwebs.