Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Catching Up...

Today I was catching up on a bunch of things:
Paperwork
Bills
last months statements
etc.
I got tired of it and decided to go for a short bike ride.
I can't believe what has been going on in my neighborhood while I was away. Here is the corner of Persimmon and Broyles, looks like it will be a big thoughroughfare when it is all done.

The big empty section between the school and Route 540 (which was earmarked for a development) has finally started. Not on a small scale either. There is already one house up (there was none when I left only six weeks ago) and the far end has been totally bulldozed and they are laying pipes. All the gas and electric for each future home is in and it looks like the whole area will be abuzz with builders in days.




Sadly, when this sort of thing goes on, the residents of the area need to find 'new digs'. This poor fellow has gone to the big snake pit in the sky.

No comments: