Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

DAY 23...Traveling

Today was spent mostly traveling from Gardiner to Great Falls, MT. The weather was quite cold and windy. We also had to deal with significant forest fire smoke for most of the trip. Great Falls was spared the smoke and the fire and it was good to be out of it once we got to our hotel.

I had to give in and get a haircut, even though I got an extra short one in August. The stylist gave me a short razor cut…I will likely not need another until Christmas. It will be great next week on the canoeing and camping trip though; that was the idea.

I got to meet the outfitter and his family at dinner time. I think we will have a great time. The two young boys, Gator and Sam are such fun to be with!
We found a Mexican place within walking distance of the hotel and ate there. The REAL Mexican Chalupas are significantly larger than those you can get at Taco Bell. I ate it all!

No comments: