Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

DAY 22...Upper and Lower Falls, Mammoth Hot Springs

We camped last night and the temperatures were thankfully a little warmer so a good night’s sleep was had by all.

Our first adventure of the day was to the Upper and Lower Falls, they were both very picturesque but the thing that I most enjoyed was the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone; that was absolutely incredible. Judge for yourself, first pictures of the falls and then the canyon.







We stopped at the visitor’s center to watch one of the films on Yellowstone produced by the Discovery channel and to have an ice cream. I noticed another of the Yellow Buses, this one a bit more exciting, since the top manually rolls back. It must be so cool to take a tour in one of these!



We then went to Mammoth Hot Springs and got a few pictures. Unfortunately, the water and other liquids were not running as freely today as they had been in past years so it was not as exciting as it otherwise might have been. I still got a few good shots and feel as though I spent the day in a wonderland…again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*gasp* Alex died?! No! That's so sad :(

Anywho, No, I don't think you've spoiled KC too much. I wish I could spoil my birdies like you do to KC. :3