Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Uh...Oh...

I went out early since it promises to be another hot day. Cruising around the open area behind my house I found that they are starting to put in the first house on the open space. It won't be long now before it is all dust and skeletons of soon to be 3 and 4 bedroom houses where it is now open space for almost as far as you can see.
Not to worry, I rode to the next best area some four miles away, total fields and open space.







Oh...Oh they are dumping a lot of dirt and smoothing it out.. Is this yet another development? What will happen to the remaining open space?






Finally, adding insult to injury. I found another casualty of the road.

Nothing but sadness and 11 miles clocked.

No comments: