Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trying for 10 miles today

I first rode the back roads to the other side of town 6th street. Got all the way to the highway and the Arvest bank and saw there were no sidewalks to ride and didn't want to fight the 55mph traffic so turned around and came back to Wedington. Went left and rode to the new Penguin Ed's West which is next to Double Springs Road.



Then took a look eastwards on Wedington and couldn't even see the side road to my place. Was only 8 miles at that point, so decided to keep on till I got to 10...no matter what. I rode to Rupple Road and then into and by the pastel colored row homes, around the school and finally home. I made 12 miles. WOW!












Unfortunately there was some ROAD KILL. I have spared you the blood and guts and just show you the edges. Rest in peace poor butterfly.





1 comment:

Chuck said...

Let's see the blood and guts? Was it as good as the armadillo?