Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ah...Saturday

Even when one is retired, Saturday is a special day. Made for laziness and better than usual breakfasts and photo collages...

I have been accumulating pictures of M&M, the princess of the household, and have enough to share with you, some of the many modes she goes through.

What is better than your favorite chair...? She found my sweatshirt on the floor and decided it made a nice makeshift bed!
Why use all four legs when two will do nicely...?



Today's final breakfast picture (of course) convinced me that it was time for her debut!

What??? No milk in that coffee?

Now I know it LOOKS like she is getting french toast for breakfast, BUT believe me, she is NOT!!!

I was able to build this collage of cat-dom because Chuck has recevied his new Mac Laptop. Boy is he ever excited....When he gets everything transferred and all the settings the way he likes it...life will settle back to normal again!

Maybe later we can get one more day of biking in... they promise close to 60 degrees later on!

No comments: