Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lake Fayetteville

Friday we tried the Lake Fayetteville Trail for the first time this year. Given that we have been trying the 'impossible' lately, I did not have any visions of grandeur or thoughts that I might actually finish it without a good deal of walking...or as Chuck says: cross training.




Surprisingly, I walked only 2 short distances and managed some technical sections quite handily. Maybe I am getting better.







Chuck managed to do almost the whole thing on wheels, I am sure he will be successful next time. Especially if I keep my bike out of his way!



Never let it be said that we don't stop and smell the roses...or daffodils as the case may be. These were blooming profusely in the woods away from any place that could possibly be conceived of as a garden!

No comments: