Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Goodbye Dear Friend

Today was no different than any other day. I got up the usual time and had my coffee. I worked on the Suduko puzzle a little and read the paper, showered and had breakfast. It is such a gloomy morning I guess you are taking advantage and sleeping a little later than usual. Its ok.

I checked out Facebook and my blog friends and saw that it was really late. C'mon wake up little guy it's time for breakfast and some lovin'.

But we will never do that again. You were indeed the light of my life for these last eight years, filling my days with song and cheer. Yes, you could get crabby once in while, but it never lasted more than a minute or so. So now you will live on in my heart with your burst of song and noggin nudges and sweet little birdie kisses. All gone. Not forgotten. Still loved.




1 comment:

Goldenrod said...

Aaww .. that's so sad, Whale. :(