Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Monday, December 3, 2007

Hiking in Deerless Grove and Park

It's Monday and I haven't done any serious movement in days. So even though it is in the low 30's it was good to get out and stretch those muscles. Pattie and I chatted while the boys Dave and Chuck led the way. We were in Deer Grove for the hike and I have yet to see a deer here so I have renamed the place. There weren't any in the shopping center either! ;-)

Of course the best part of any walk...oops! I was told a walk is what you do in your neighborhood; if you do it in the woods it is hiking. OK.

The best part of any hike is the food afterwards. We stopped at Cosi for some "prissy" food. I got a delicious pizza made on flat bread and Chuck got some kind of sandwich. I couldn't really focus too much on his lunch, mine was too good.



No comments: