Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

July 4th -- Freedom to Choose

Today is so beautiful and it seems I got everything done quicker than I expected so I decided to have a little freedom and took myself horseback riding. I wasn't sure the stables would be open, and too late discovered that my cell phone was totally discharged. So I took a chance and a ride and met with success.
The West Mountain Trail Rides is located just at the entrance to Devils Den on Route 170. Amanda was the leader for my ride and she was great! My horse was named Michael, and was the best and gentlest horse ever!















The red barn was a bonus, I just loved the way they stack rolls of hay. I saw it on my way to the stables and made a mental note to get a pic on the way out.

No comments: