Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hiking to -- in Italy

I guess this is what happens when you wait too long to blog about your trip. You forget where you were hiking to, and what village you where in when you saw that beautiful whatever. So all I can say for sure is, this is still the Sierra club hiking trip in Tuscany. We had lots of great food, as you can see. The shops were really special and the grapes were ready for the pickin'. I had a wonderful time, even if I can't remember exactly where I was when I was having it.
I
I remember stopping for this shot...I just don't know where we were headed. The vineyards were brimming with luscious grapes
This shot was taken on the grounds of a cultural center that we toured and also had a lovely lunch of asparagus penne and apricot tart, see further down.


We were headed to an Etruscan burial cave on this particular hike.  Not many folks used this trail, we almost had to bushwhack.


These were a few dishes from our Agriturismo, they were all fabulous!



No comments: