Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pig Philosophy

Since I live in Razorback territory, I suppose it is only fitting that I eventually adopted a "Pig Philosophy". I discovered it in Saluda, North Carolina at a place called


All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from a Pig ( I will type it all out since I know it is way too small to read from the photo)



If life gives you slop, then pig out.
Live high on the hog...NOT in self-pity.
The Sty's the limit.
Always keep a little something in the piggy bank.
Don't hog the conversation.
Oink, Wallow and be Merry.
Don't squeal on your friends.
Using your snout can get you into truffles. (my personal favorite!)
Pigtails are always in style.
Think Pig and you'll go far.
You can "wee, wee, wee all the way home."

Not quite as esoteric as Robert Fulgums' "All I Need to Know I learned in Kindergarten"...but close.

No comments: