Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Saturday, June 9, 2007

NW Arkansas Botanical Gardens




I actually found this place by accident, I was looking for the entrance to a park with a 5mile walking trail.
Since I had been wanting to visit it for some time, I stopped to check it out. When it is done it will be wonderful, but for now there are only small sections that have finished plantings and all the rock formations and water falls are under construction.
The childrens area has a bridge, a nest to play in, waterfalls and hollowed out 'tree trunks' for hide and seek.
I may have enjoyed it more today than later when done, because today, I imagined how it would be finished, the reality will likely be something entirely different.
Never took the hike, went printer and car shopping instead.

No comments: