Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Friday, June 22, 2007

Now For Something New...




This is my 2004 Red Subaru...she got me over some very steep hills during some heavy snow in New Jersey, she took me on one helluva road trip in 2005 half way across the country in 105 degree weather. Finally helped me move here to northwest Arkansas. Served me very well and now I live in a flatter and less snowy place. So here is my new baby...a 2007 Toyota Prius. My Blue Butterfly will quietly and gently take me to many new adventures.



The GOOD news is: won't need a new sticker 'till August 1...

2 comments:

Chuck said...

The new Prius is as beautiful as its owner!! Congrats, and enjoy!

Unknown said...

Hi Ellen. I love your blog, especially the children's proverbs.
Great nature shots too. Thanks for
posting photos from Benedicte's party. See you soon.
-Josh