Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wicked, Fox Theater, St Louis, MO

While I was in Seattle I noticed that Wicked was playing there. It was impossible for me to get a ticket for less than $175 so I decided to pass on seeing the show. But wouldn't you know that it opened in St Louis in mid December through mid January and I was able to snag some tickets for $75 each. My cousin, her friend and I went to the show and a good time was had by all. I saw it first in New York about eight years ago and was ready to see it again. It was just as good the second time around.

I really liked the restored Fox Theater in St Louis. It reminded me so much of NYCs Radio City Music Hall, though on a decidedly smaller scale. One day I will have to make it back to St Louis on a Saturday morning so I can take one of the theater tours and hear all about the restoration and the history of this fine theater.

Both of the shots were taken in the entry area of the theater using my Iphone.  Had I known photos were allowed I would've brought my good camera.  Better luck next time!

No comments: