Whalechaser's Musings

No Matter Where You Go...
There You Are
Make the Best of It

Friday, June 20, 2008

Visit with Aunt and Cousin and Children

My visit to Arkansas has come an end and I have stopped to visit with my aunt and cousin here in Sainte Genevieve, Missouri for a couple of days.

My cousin Darline is caring for her two grandchildren...they are beautiful children, full of energy and enthusiasm for life. They stopped by Aunt Rita's house to see (not me) KC Bird. He is such a wienie when new people are around. He managed to behave himself and not bite the children,



so they are still excited to see him again and again.

Later we went to El Torrero for dinner



and then back to Gramma's house to play on the swings and the electric cars. Boy! the toys they have for children now!!! It (almost) makes me want to be a kid again.



No comments: